Dubarry boots.....

tew38

Visit site
Hi there,

I've not posted many messages so please be gentle with me!

A very, very, very nice friend of mine has for my birthday offered to buy me a pair of Dubarry riding boots but I'm having a problem finding them, I've looked on the Dubarry website & you can buy them there but (as strange as it might sound) I want to go into a shop & try them on first. I don't want to waste £9 on P&P to find that I've ordered the wrong size.

Does anyone know of anywhere in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire....pretty much anywhere in the South East, that sells them?
confused.gif

Please help
wink.gif

katelarge

Visit site
Jammy so and so! They are lovely! Further down on this board I think you will find more posts on the same boots?

Enjoy! xx

I'm in the same boat as you in terms of finding places to try them on...fingers crossed I'm getting some for my birthday - they are beautiful boots!!

I've been looking online, typing dubarry into google brings up some other websites which sell them, some of which have shops i think, so might be worth trying to find them like that? If not, you could try and get to one of the shows and fairs like horsegirl suggested.

If you find anywhere (or if anybody knows of anywhere) in the south-west that sells them that would help me out too!
xxx

tew38

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your responses, think I've got a very good reason to go to one of the shows Dubarry are exhibiting at now!!
smile.gif

After a bout of bad luck & on going vet's bills I'm very glad for a bit of good luck, hopefully a pair of Dubarry's is just the start!!! Fingers crossed.

Just got to sell the lorry now & my money worries will be lessened! Anyone looking to buy a 1976 Bedford TK, takes 2 horses or 3 ponies, no living but huge space inside. You can drive it on a 7.5 tonne license, plated till mid December 2006, not tax exempt, coz the DVLA have changed it recently but you get charged less in car tax anyway - think it's £90ish for 6 months. It's a really great lorry to drive, nice & easy, it's my first lorry & I couldn't have wished for a nicer way to start my lorry driving experience!!! It's currently sitting at the yard feeling lonely as I don't appreciate it as much as I should. If you're interested then please feel free to email me. I'm based near Esher in Surrey, 10 mins from junction 9 on the M25