Dubarry boots

BBs

Visit site
Ummm I have the brown pair
wink.gif
if that helps hehe

ClareMc

Visit site
I like the light brown ones with band of darker brown leather, have a tie at the front .

Where are you getting the from, I have found it quite difficult to find stockists.

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
If you want the shorter ones (Kildare) I am selling my sister's on ebay at the moment! She ended up with two pairs so these have only been worn once - absolute bargain!!!

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I was looking for the website but could'nt find it.

Heard they are good for wide calves so will be buying.

[/ QUOTE ]Well I have EXTREMELY wide calves and they are a REAL squeeze to get on... (I do have tiny feet though) .... If I don't put them on first thing I have NO chance of getting them on!!!

I would recommend trying them on if your going to invest as it's a lot of money if they don't fit.. TRUST ME!!

They are fab in winter as calves don't swell as much.. but summer riding FORGET IT unless you want cramp!! LOL!!

That is only because I have fat legs!!
crazy.gif

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ohhhhhhhh get you with your Durbarrys!!!!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Who me? Or are you a culprit of 'quick reply' and were actually talking to Piaffe?! LMAO!
tongue.gif

katelarge

Visit site
I tried a pair of these on for the first time and was really pleased! Someone else on here tried a pair and found them big in the calf which worried me as I am average there. But I decided to try a pair anyway and they were great! I tried the green colour which is not as nice as the brown. What I really liked was the comfort of the feet.

Also when I was watching Burghley on TV there was a rider walking the course in Dubarrys - she went right into the water nearly up to the top of the boot so they are clearly very waterproof!

Am selling them furiously to him indoors as "a boot for riding, dog walking and going for walks that will be smarter than wellies and I can wear them down the pub so really they are three pairs of boots so really they are CHEAP". Dubarrys should be paying me!

loopeepee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heard they are good for wide calves so will be buying.

[/ QUOTE ]
But not with tiny skinny ones!
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Their not that bad!! I have the most stupidist skinny legs and ankles (blame my mother), and although if I wore my dubarry's without jeans/trousers they would look stupid and all gapey - with them is fine!
Piaffe: I totally adore my dubarry's and have seen them as a total investment. I bought mine, after saving up for ages, nearly 2 yrs ago. If I clean them properly
blush.gif
they come up looking brand new - however I tend to just squirt the hose at them!!
grin.gif

weevil

Visit site
I got some at Blenheim this year (early birthday present) and I love them. If possible try them on though as I needed half a size smaller then I usually wear (but at least they do half sizes...)

piaffe

Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. Thats the ones i like KKJ, in the same colour.

I think i am going to wait and get a pair at Olympia. so am currently saving!
grin.gif

Alibear

Visit site
On the subject of these does anyone here wear them in the stlye seen so often a Burghley this year eg

with pink knee hi socks showing over the top and a very short mini skirt.

Sorry perhaps I am getting old
smirk.gif

druid

Visit site
Wait a month and then new lines and colours will be out....

(I was in buying PINK deck shoes at the weekend...)