Dubarry style boots

boxcarhorse

Visit site
Hi

Could anyone recommend some Dubarry style boots, that come without the Dubarry price tag? I've got about £100 to spend and am looking for a pair that are good quality and comfortable.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks

Popos

Visit site
Perhaps not terribly helpful, but I'd save up and get the real thing. I've had my dubarrys nearly 5 years. After each winter I clean them up and great the leather and they look like new! I've tried other boots and the linings have split or other things gone on them within a few months.

cobalobM

Visit site
i've got the hkm madrid boots, had them 2 years and still going strong, worn them for mucking out, dog walking, riding etc etc... so i reckon the belmond boots that people have suggested above would be similar quality!

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
Everyone on here says the Dublin riverboots are awful but I've had a pair for almost two years now & I love them. I don't wear them every day nor do I wear them for yard stuff so heavy use may be where they fall apart but if you only want them for general wear I would recommend them. My sister also has a pair of Toggi Canyons and loves them.

Pie's mum

Visit site
I had Dublin Rivers which I liked but they were the old non waterproof ones. They fell apart after a couple of years but they had been well used.
I then got some Kinpurnie Deluxe boots from Derby House nice but the sole cracked after 4 months - got a refund on those (thanks Derby House).
I've recently bought some Toggi Canyons which seem really good for the price and have some really good reviews.

gina2201

Visit site
I've just bought some second hand Toggi Calgary boots as I didnt want to fork out over a hundred only to find they're rubbish or uncomfortable. I was also interested in the duberry but obviously dearer again. I read that the zips go on the calgary but these seem fine so far. Id be interested to know real life opinions and experiences as there is quite a range now of 'country' boot to choose from.