Dust free hay for good doer with allergies

Lacuna

Visit site
So I've made the decision to.move Cap from my friends yard where he's basically looked after dor.me but is 20 mins drive away to mostly DIY at a yard that literally.5.mins walk from my house. He moves over in 2 weeks

One thing I have realised is that working full time is I'm going have to plan certain things like hay soaking but that is less viable in the winter. So I'm looking to see if there is such a thing to buy as dust extracted hay or very low quality haylage as he can't have the good stuff due to.lami risk.

Any suggestions for suppliers or options.gratefully received

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
As above, a steamer on a timer so your hay is ready when you arrive at the yard. You don't need to spend a fortune on a 'Haygain' you can easily build your own for very little money.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I just re-read my reply, that should read lami horses, although it could be said the two are the same thing in a way!
A spell check win 😂

chaps89

Visit site
Timothy haylage would be what you're after, I couldn't face another summer of soaking hay so I tried that this year with alot of success.

Lacuna

Visit site
Hadnt thought about timed steamer, will see if there is facility to put one in as the yard is quite basic for Powerpoints

Timothy haylage is interesting, chaps off to research that.