Early morning jaunt with the Ginger Baggage...

Hattikins

Visit site
Just a quick one, as It's so nice to have a non-virusy, well horse out and about again, and I'd rather shamelessly like to shout it from the roof tops :D as this is probably my last season with her what with uni etc. :(

Took Hatts SJ and XC schooling with Lucy T v. early this morning (all feeling a little bug eyed!) to try and banish a few uncertainties I had about my own riding ability after parting company unspectacularly at Tweseldown 2 weeks ago, ready in time for Munstead and then hopefully SofE. Anyway the long and the short of it is, ginger mare is a total utter superstar, feeling the best she's felt possibly ever *famous last words i know!* and gave me such a lovely ride this morning. Once again schooling facilities and hospitality at Littleton Manor, second to none and the ground although terribly wet was not at all slippy and not really deep either - miracle!! So had a lovely time in the sun, and v. useful session.

Few pics to brighten the post a bit! :D How do you think we're looking?
HattsLittleton002.jpg
HattsLittleton007.jpg

HattsLittleton019.jpg
HattsLittleton006.jpg

HattsLittleton012.jpg
HattsLittleton017.jpg
HattsLittleton013.jpg

Few videos if you fancy a peek and a critique (oo that nearly rhymes!) I have some better ones but typically they are failing to upload at the moment!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md0Tl8_nIJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lct9isVQAwY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OES2bBaSc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ii-47aNgA

Thank you for allowing me to indulge in this happy shiney post!

Last edited:

KatB

Visit site
Cant see any pics :( BUT just wanted to say so pleased she is back up to full superb Hattie form.... good luck at the weekend! xx

Hattikins

Visit site
hmmm.. i wonder why? I can see them on my computer - wish i wasnt such a technophobe!

Thank you Kat :D It's nice to have her back! How's your girlie at the moment?

KatB

Visit site
Nah it's just my work firewalls!! They dont allow pics/vids :( Will look when I get home :) Madam is fine thanks! She is just starting her spring holiday! She is just having a few weeks to catch up with her growing after doing her first BSJA outing last weekend and being a very good girly :p

Hattikins

Visit site
aww fantastic!! So pleased you are having a better time with her now - they were sent to try us sometimes!! Had a quick read back and sounds like she was a very good girl at her first smart BSJA outing! :D I hope she continues polishing her halo when she comes back from her holiday! :D

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Wow, you did the XC jumps that made me feel sick just looking at them, lol! So glad you had a great time! It's so nice there. Hatts looks wonderful. :)

Hattikins

Visit site
Fiona: Thank you! So do I!

JoBo: hehe thank you! My blood was up after SJing her so i felt alright but I'd have felt the same as you if i was looking at them cold!! :D

tigers_eye: I'm sure madam would love a trip abroad! Sadly dont think I have grown - well outwards definitely but not up - eternally stuck at 5'4'' I think until I start shrinking in 60something years time! :D How are yours at the moment? Are you out and about this weekend?

ljslaughter

Visit site
she looks on form!!! lovely and calm on the flat!!! I got so nervous watching the SJ,im leaning forward as u take off hehehehehe!!

Hattikins

Visit site
Thank you all! It was a good confidence booster for me, and a bit of fun for Hattie i think! If only she didnt have such a numpty on board she would be jumping bigger stuff more often! Just hope I can keep it all together tomorrow! :D

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
she looks lovely can't watch vids as internet is being painfully slow, but great pics. Have fun tomorrow the ground is holding up really well but you might need some wellies, it's muddy!!!!