Early Reeva puppy ohotos

twiggy2

Visit site
She is lovely, she is sparky, clever, very confident, very affectionate, a really happy person and full of cheek. Just how I like my dogs.
On sheep the other day she was happy circling over 150 ewes, she had spotted them when we were having lunch out fencing and she was confident enough to head off on her own and round them up. It was not planned and won't happen again like that but my other half had such a smile on his face when he came back with her.
He also loves a sparky dog but her confidence with the ewes took us both by surprise. The fact she want them all together rather than singling one out is fantastic, also the fact she was rounding them up without panicking the lot of them.
Love her, need to get working on brakes and control, lots of little short training sessions it and without stock. We have runner ducks to get her started on. A round pen needs building for command work on stock.
I am really looking forward to working with her, it's been a long time since an animal has had me this excited about working with them, it's all new to me this sheep work and I hope I don't mess it up.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh she's gorgeous - what a lovely face, she has a great look in her eye.

Though you HHOers with BC pups really are unfair for posting gorgeous pics all the time :rolleyes: