Easter Fancy Dress Ideas?

Brontie

Visit site
Guys at the yard, want me to do the Easter fancy dress ride. Do you guys have an ideas as to what to dress me and pony up as? Ideally something easy and cheap!

Thank You in advanced!

Pictures would be very useful too ;)

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
Are you male (I'm guessing you're Nicholas)?

I used to be fab at fancy dress when I was dinky (so really my mum was great at it...). I was humpty dumpty once... I rode someone's shire horse which had a rug which looked like bricks, I had the most amazing humpty outfit and my brother walked with me dressed as a soldier. I also entered a competition with my little white gymkhana pony where we covered her with lace and flowers and a little friend sat on her dressed as a bride and I was the bridegroom.

I think our best effort was when myself and two friends just covered ourselves and the pony in spots. Somehow we won and got a trophy presented by Nigel Hawthorne (very odd).

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and be helpful! What does your horse look like? Does your outfit have to have an easter theme or just any fancy dress?

You could dress as Jesus and make your horse look like a donkey. Totally not PC but it would be funny.

Brontie

Visit site
OMG! I really want to do Jesus now! :O Make a crown of thorns to go round my hat, and make a big cross that would go on my back, and down to pony's tail :O :p But doubt i'ld be allowed. I can either ride a big chestnut, or a bay :)

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
How artistic are you feeling?? Coz we did it once where we made the horse into an Easter Egg basket, and I was an easter bunny on top! (sort of like jesus, only slightly more pc I guess...)

Or chicks...... something based around that? (guess you could go as a spring chicken and make horse into a bunny?! )

hmmmmmmmmm...........

I like humpty dumpty idea! :)

ermmmmm

sorry thats me done! :(

Thelwell_Girl

Visit site
Hmm... I like the idea of bunnies and chicks, maybe you are a bunny riding a bright yellow fluffy chicken! I'm sure you could get fabric like that, and you can stick bunny ears to your helmet :D