Eaten by the chicken house!!

lhotse

Visit site
My new horse, of two months, has decided I'm truly her bestest friend. She had shoes on for the first time yesterday, was an absolute saint because I said it was all ok, she seems to trust my judgement!!
She doesn't like the wind very much though, turned her out today and she wouldn't settle in the field, neither did my two little ones on their little paddock. So, I decided to clean out the chicken houses next to her paddock, in the hope that she would ignore the wind and get on with grazing.
All was fine until I climbed inside the chickenhouse to get to the back!!
Next thing I heard was a very worried whinny, and looked out to see a concerned horse looking over the fence at me!! I'm sure she thought I had been eaten by it :-D
Anyway, I finally relented and brought her in at 1pm, even though the sun was shining, she made it obvious that she wanted to be away from the nasty wind. Strange horse...
I can only think that, even though she has lived out most of her life, she now considers her stable to be a safe place, and is more than happy to come in. Tomorrow she will stay out happily hopefully because it's not forecast to be windy!!
Love her to bits!!