Eden Valley Horse Trials

kirkton

Visit site
For anyone thinking of going to this new event.

Preview plus photos is now available on EWW.

It looks great
ooo.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
It does look grand and with an experienced team at the helm they should have thought of most things to eliminate the first run hiccups.

Will be giving it some consideration.

Joss

Visit site
Looks promising, I like the sound of sandy going & hard roads to parking etc. All sounds like it might actually happen in early April!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there. This is one of the very few we can do in a day. Should only take 3-3.5 hrs to get there
grin.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
We'll have to coordinate days with both classes running both days. I warn you though - I much prefer Saturdays!

Joss

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We'll have to coordinate days with both classes running both days. I warn you though - I much prefer Saturdays!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, sorry Echo is now **looks proud** a horse with points so I guess we have to go whichever day the OPN (or Open BE100 whatever its called these days
tongue.gif
) is running - see you there
wink.gif

Joss

Visit site
I rather doubt it. But if it happened to be lovely & dry during March so we can get out for couple of XC schools before the entries close then it would be possible. Not a huge number of XC courses round here that are useable before mid April & I am not trekking off hundreds of miles just yet
smile.gif