EDT's - anyonein Devon/Cornwall use ....

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
I can't remember the guy I use but his apprentice is married To Chrissy who runs Budleigh Salterton Riding School and both are very good and one of the only guys who are actually qualified (other than vets!) in the area. And I am very very picky over who i use after some bad experiences with some EDTs in the area. These guys don't tend to go south to Cornwall but work Taunton up its only through connections that they do the yard I'm on.
so thats not much help to you. I have had no experience with that guy SN but i have with Peter Nott.

Zebedee

Visit site
I think he's the guy that does the regular clinics at Crosswinds Equestrian Nr St Austell. If it is I've only seen him once or twice but he was brilliant with the horses I've seen him do & did a fantastic job.
PM me if you want contact details for Crosswinds.

S_N

Visit site
I've seen him at work too - I should have explained better in my initial post - I was looking on the Register of EDT's and he isn't on there - just made me wonder - that's all................

clipclop

Visit site
Yes, I do.
Myself and Rema have just had our gang done.
Several of my friends use them too.
I have been through a few dentists and I have found him to be fantastic with the horses and explains everything.
My boy used to hate the dentist and do everything in his power to get away. He really likes George.
smile.gif

Cheers
C x