EDTs in Herts/SE - any recommendations?

tigers_eye

Visit site
I've looked up the list of EDTs approved in the UK and there seem to be quite a few who cover Herts. Seeing as I therefore appear spoilt for choice does anyone have any recommendations? I have a teething 5 yo seen just under a year ago and a 15 yo mare who I know has problems and will prob use to judge the dentist by!

Many thanks!

Accy

Visit site
I use a my vet as he is qualified for this as well, but i have a standby one recommened by a friend he is in Essex.

Is there anyone you can ask to recommend one to you, or where in herts are you he may well travel

tigers_eye

Visit site
Thanks guys. In an ideal world I will be recommended one who is a vet and EDT qualified and has a longstanding happy customer base around where my horses are now...... but in the meantime I thought it might be good to ask! Thanks for your help, will delve more deeply tomorrow.

barneyandem

Visit site
Colin Hill-cant recommend him enough!Think there are a few people on here who rave about him too!
I had the dentist up a few weeks ago as ive moved yards-the guy they had was a jockey who was also a farrier-he was also very good-spent along time with barney and was very patient-he does all the horses teeth at Redwings too. Cant remember his name but he was also excellent!
He was also very reasonable and only charged fopr the work he did!

Lynz25

Visit site
I have used Richard Halls for years and he does travel. He has been treating my 5yr old TB whos teething and my 17yr old. Never had any problems with Richard and can't recommend him highly enough - everyone on the yard now uses him and everyone has been very impressed. He always takes the time to explain the problems he has found and always listens to your concerns. Rang him yesturady and he is fitting me in in a weeks time.