EKW

bonny

Visit site
Thought you might be interested in the novice hurdle race at Kempton today, first run of precious cargo for Henderson and a winning one ! He was favourite so must be going well at home x

Visit site
Yes ... I saw ... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it ... I am happy for the horse and his new stable lass, of course I am! I would just much rather he was still with us! But hey ho! Owners money, owners choice! I think I would take it better if he had been sold rather than just moved yards. Everytime I spoke to someone from Nicky's they kept saying he was awesome, he was an aeroplane etc. I know... then they schooled him over hurdles and he was epic ... I know! But he has turned into a firm favourite with a few people and i know he is well loved and well looked after.

What does make me laugh is now some bettinh companies have put him in at 33/1 for the Supreme Novices at Cheltenham. If that horse had ran exactly the same race but up here at Ayr on a Monday afternoon all that would have been said would be nice prospect for the future, should win a few over hurdles before going chasing. There would have been no mention of Cheltenham by the press or the bookies!

I also laughed watching the race - dropped out stone bonking last, settled nicely, jumped the first got a bit keen, jumped the 2nd and got keener again. Come the home turn into the straight for the final time Nico knows he can just drop paw and stop fighting him and off he went. Exactly the same as when he won his first bumper for us!

bonny

Visit site
Just wondered as I read he had an op at Henderson’s , I thought that might of explained his form tailing off with you ?