elsiecat draws a horse - GG and Chan inspired me!

Elsiecat

Visit site
k7p2.png

utnb.png

1eqk.png

oazn.png

adfu.png

7p4l.png

uptw.png

cuvm.png

Need a bit of fine tuning but I'm quite please with the finished result :)

Elsiecat

Visit site
I think your horse has kissing spines tho. And it's a bit thin. Not being negative just thought I'd better mention it as you obviously haven't noticed its got no mouth. Have you had its teeth done?

Hi sorry yeah I've been a bit busy waving a carrot at it. Its hoofs also fell off. Do you think I should call a vet?

millikins

Visit site
I think your horse has kissing spines tho. And it's a bit thin. Not being negative just thought I'd better mention it as you obviously haven't noticed its got no mouth. Have you had its teeth done?
Now how's she gonna check its teeth when its not got a mouth? Doh

DJ

Visit site
Hi sorry yeah I've been a bit busy waving a carrot at it. Its hoofs also fell off. Do you think I should call a vet?

No, you don`t need a vet for that ..... bit of superglue will sort it .... then just cover the area with hoof oil, no would need know. Stick the ears back on while you`re at it ;)

Spilletta

Visit site
errr what are you celebrating or you you have this on your cornflakes :D

Nah, don't like cornflakes! Was just celebrating life and enjoying a nice takeaway curry, and Tesco's Cava is cheaper than a lot of wine, I like bubbles, and it's not as strong as most wines which suits me as a lightweight :D

Might have to have another glass or two tonight to toast the HHO artists!