End of an era

Equi

Visit site
I’m sad to inform the masses that after 20 years loyal service, my first ever shavings fork has passed away due to a broken neck. He died doing what he loved.

He was hard working, reliable and a crucial part of the team since 1998. He will be sadly missed.

Rest easy forky - life won’t be the same without you.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
No! Oh equi I’m so very sorry :’(

I really dread this day, I recently bought a new one but I hate it! I can’t use it so it got sold ;) back to my ancient old one.

blitznbobs

Visit site
I feel you are giving up I him too soon - do you not have duct tape? Could surgery not have been a consideration - given the many years of service I feel that you could’ve tried harder . Poor show.

hollyandivy123

Visit site
I feel you are giving up I him too soon - do you not have duct tape? Could surgery not have been a consideration - given the many years of service I feel that you could’ve tried harder . Poor show.

bltznbobs...........i think duct tape might be to drastic may be just some turmeric i believe it treats most things or toothpaste?

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
You could retire him to the muck heap... After all those years he deserves a long retirement up to his neck in it.

Equi

Visit site
Unfortunately turmeric, toothpaste or a track system would not have worked in the long term. He was afterall a free spirit. His neck broke due to a severe flesh eating bacteria and was not something that could have been prevented.

He wasn’t insured so I don’t even have that to fall back on to help me replace him. I looked at a few for sale but none quite compare. It will take a long time to get over this tragedy. Be kind 😢

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
So sorry for your loss, may be someone out there has a forky of the same vintage that they've neglected in preference to a new sporty forky that you could rehome?

You've given forky such a good life maybe you could do the same for one of his over looked/unloved brothers or sisters :(

blitznbobs

Visit site
Unfortunately turmeric, toothpaste or a track system would not have worked in the long term. He was afterall a free spirit. His neck broke due to a severe flesh eating bacteria and was not something that could have been prevented.

He wasn’t insured so I don’t even have that to fall back on to help me replace him. I looked at a few for sale but none quite compare. It will take a long time to get over this tragedy. Be kind 😢

I know of one for sale, quite cheap - can be used for light duties only, a few prongs missing, only for sale as it doesn’t do the job anymore... £2500 or sensible offers. Good home wanted.

hollyandivy123

Visit site

He wasn’t insured so I don’t even have that to fall back on to help me replace him. I looked at a few for sale but none quite compare. It will take a long time to get over this tragedy. Be kind ��

You mean who weren’t treating his thrush with dettol or hydrogen peroxide or red paste.....;)

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Well I think you're horrid, I'm sure there was something you could have done. Did you get his wood work done? Check for splint(er)s? You could have taken a multi pronged approach to his recovery. Instead you seem to have done fork all and tossed him on the muck heap, shame on you. :p

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Well I think you're horrid, I'm sure there was something you could have done. Did you get his wood work done? Check for splint(er)s? You could have taken a multi pronged approach to his recovery. Instead you seem to have done fork all and tossed him on the muck heap, shame on you. :p

:D ...

Equi

Visit site
Ahahhahaaa howling now. Fork all indeed!!!!! Maybe I should have applied some botanica.

He was more a heavy metal kind of guy. I’ll listen to some Metallica in memorium.

hollyandivy123

Visit site
Ahahhahaaa howling now. Fork all indeed!!!!! Maybe I should have applied some botanica.

He was more a heavy metal kind of guy. I’ll listen to some Metallica in memorium.

this is a classic example of the original poster with holding information...........in this case bare foot is not an option and you need a farrier to provide the right corrective balanced support, it will have to be made to measure