Endurance riders

Burnttoast

Visit site
Does anyone in Norfolk/Suffolk need a crew member/general hand? I haven't crewed for a few years now but would love to get back into it. I can ride, drive and read a map ;) :)

birdof1977

Visit site
I am desperately trying to find someone to crew for me in june and july. But I live in Essex horses are kept near Braintree. This is our first year, soonly doing novice GERs. I am doing the july one at Kings forest and possibly the june one at wimpole (cambridge way). Although I havent decided wether to do that as a GER or just a PR. I expect this will be too far for you.to travel??

Follysmum

Visit site
Wimpole is a great ride, hoping to do a PR possibly this year. I did my 1st 65km there a few years ago it was fab.

birdof1977

Visit site
Thanks FM. I have our first training ride This Sunday. Only a 20k and trying to.find one.or.two lore before the wimpole one in june. I haven't decided weather to do just a PR or a novice GER.
I am struggling with feed vs work ratio at the moment and my poor.boy is looking a bit thin. I'm hoping the rapidly growing grass will help fill him out again.