English speaking places to ride around Berlin?

j1ffy

Visit site
I'm working in Berlin during the week at the moment and I'd love to find somewhere to get decent dressage lessons in the evenings, maybe a bit of jumping too. So far, the places I've found online (understandably!) only have lessons in German but I wondered if any HHO peeps know of any secret English-speaking places ;-) I'm based in Central Berlin and happy to travel 45-60 mins by public transport, though it would need to be in the evenings.

Also my OH is here for the bank holiday weekend and we may fancy a trip to ride in the Grunewald so decent hacking suggestions out there would also be welcome - especially if a pub stop is involved as that usually helps me to convince OH to come riding with me!!

Kareen

www.germanhorseconnection.com
Can't help with locals but if travelling out on the weekends for good lessions is an option I could recommend Stephan Dubsky (near Bremen) or Cathryn Rippelbeck (in Menslage) the both have good English and give fantastic lessons. Stephan is mainly an eventer but can give you super dressage advise as well. Cathryn is competing dressage up to S level herself and has a wonderful program. Both are about 4 from Berlin though so not an option to drive there after work. I can poke around locally if needed. Feel free to drop me an email at Kareen@germanhorseconnection.com