engraving on leather headcollars

wispagold

Visit site
Hi

I want to get my little sister a leather headcollar for christmas and thought it would be a nice idea to get her horses name engraved on a brass plate on the headcollar. Does anyone know the best way to get this done. Done I need to find a headcollar with a plate already on it and then take it to an engraver? OR do I buy the headcollar then try and find an engraver that could fix a plate to the headcollar (do these places exist?) OR do I need to fine somewhere that does name engraving onto the headcollar as a option when I purchase it?!

Probably a really stupid question but I have nio idea what to do for the best?!

vallin

Visit site
I brought a leather headcollar and then an engraved plate from derby house then just used a leather punch to punch holes in the headcoller to attatch the plate (the plate came with push pin things)

wispagold

Visit site
I brought a leather headcollar and then an engraved plate from derby house then just used a leather punch to punch holes in the headcoller to attatch the plate (the plate came with push pin things)

Did you buy the headcollar and plate seperately then? Going to have a look ont their website now! Thanks.