Enlightened Equitation Forum...

Sol

Visit site
Just a quick plea, I've tried joining the forum twice now, the first time several weeks ago, the 2nd about a week ago.
Got the email that says:
'Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.'

Fine. Except I have had no approval yet! :( I am desperately in search of one of their saddles second hand so would like to be able to use the forum, except I seem to be going unnoticed! (I don't think I have managed to do anything that would make me unapproveable?!)

I don't know if someone can get in touch with someone directly via the forum for me that might be able to help!? emailing certainly seems to do no good :p Username I've joined with is Ramelia-Images.

Thanks, Rebekah

Yertis

Visit site
Here you go (I'm a member)
Hello and a very warm welcome from the EE Team.

As part of an ongoing process we at EE are aiming to deliver a more accessible experience and delivering more premium content.

Firstly you must register a name that you intend to use on the forums.

Your membership will be approved and you may post on the "new members forum" while the second stage of validating your payment is approved.

In order to subscribe and become a full member please follow this link http://www.enlightenedequitation.com/members.htm

You can pay by paypal or by filling in the form provided and paying by cheque.

Access to the rest of the EE forums will be restricted until this process has been completed.
ONLY paid members that have had their payments approved will then be allowed to post on the main boards.

Please note that posting permissions on the "new members"and other boards in this section are also restricted but will enable you to ask questions and post while awaiting your full membership to be authorised.

Please remember to include your forum username with payment

Any questions can be sent to me at debbie@enlightenedequitation.com

nirikina

Visit site
I had the same problem, I tried twice. I never got a message saying my membership had been approved, so I couldn't post on the new members forums, so of course I'm not going to pay until that happens.

I e-mailed and got a response from a lady called Debbie who promised to sort it but then never heard anything else.

TigerTail

Visit site
The admin side can be rather delayed as the lady who deals with it isnt an employee as such.

I got my saddle as an ex demo so was a bit cheaper - worth looking out for :)