EquAmi

claireblount

New User
Visit site
Have any of you tried this new training aid, recently bought one after a friend recommended it to me, its simular to the Pessoa, but far eisier to use and doesnt restrict the horse in any way, ive had wonderful results with my ex racehorse, with dressage scores going up from 4 and 5s to 8 and 9s,

RachelB

Visit site
Is it just me or do people seem to be joining this forum recently only to persuade us all of the benefits of this "equiami" over the pessoa? Advertising isn't allowed on here.
If this is not the case and you have joined HHO to discuss horses and other things with us all, then please accept my apologies, and please do introduce yourself!
smile.gif

And, as kath_and_corroy said, where do you get these equiami aids?

jerryallen

New User
Visit site
Heh, the question was asked about the Pessoa, I have used both and know others who have used both, the idea of any forum is to discuss what is best for our horses and allow each to make their own mind up! What I have noticed is that the equiami doesn't fasten the head down and the horse can't lean on it.

claireblount

New User
Visit site
i got mine from a local show where they were promoting them, cant find packaging with any details on but im sure if you go into search engine and put in equami you should find something, hope that of use to you

claireblount

New User
Visit site
actually i am just wishing to help people who were in the same predicument as i was with an ex racehorse who i couldnt get to engage hind quaters and come into any shape in a kind way without restricting him, not wishing to advertise, as you can see from the answer i left to the previous person who enquired where you could get them from, couldnt help really, so didnt mean to advertise this product, i am just your average horse mad mother of 2 children with the most kind natured horse any body could wish to own