Equestrain Property To Rent Aberdeenshire/ Livery

BoggyGirl

Visit site
Hi all. I am looking at relocating to the Banff kind of area. I have been looking for property to rent with space for my two horses and I'm finding nothing on the normal English sites. Is it a hard thing to find or just that I'm looking in the wrong places? I want to buy but would like to have a bit of time to make sure we have the right area first? Any pointers much appreciated. Also any decent livery yards in this area and a house to rent accepting dogs might be another option? Thanks in advance.

BoggyGirl

Visit site
Thank you I was just looking on Rightmove etc it gives the impression there isn't anything il try phoning round.

BoggyGirl

Visit site
Thank you I've seen the Facebook one it's perfect. I will give them a call I was thinking it can't be that there isn't anything.

Britestar

Visit site
This one is with galbraiths. Bit away from banff, near mintlaw.
Lovely house.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190706-152056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190706-152056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 24

BoggyGirl

Visit site
We are in Berwickshire. Is it a lot colder up there? I'm wondering if you get a lot of snow or not with it being on the coast. Had much more luck looking now. I just need to research a bit about tenancy agreements in Scotland and see if I can find anything on with land or if I just buy straight away. It seems quite a busy horsy area?

Eskimo_al

New User
Visit site
Hi all. I am looking at relocating to the Banff kind of area. I have been looking for property to rent with space for my two horses and I'm finding nothing on the normal English sites. Is it a hard thing to find or just that I'm looking in the wrong places? I want to buy but would like to have a bit of time to make sure we have the right area first? Any pointers much appreciated. Also any decent livery yards in this area and a house to rent accepting dogs might be another option? Thanks in advance.
I hope you like wind and rain as you will get plenty of it up here. There are a few places up here to buy if you mad enough, but don’t know of any to rent at the moment. Good luck