Equestrian Clearance always slow?

Keltic

Visit site
I ordered something from them and its taken ages so far and still not arrived. Its the first time ive used them and just wondered if others have found them slow to deliver?

Tinsel Town

Visit site
I've used them quite a bit, and they have always been really good, getting the stuff out quickly. maybe they are still backed up? :(

Eaglestone

Visit site
I have ordered from them quite a few times and found them very good.

I have found that their Customer Service is very good, so perhaps give them a call :)

If you are like me, I just want my order delivered the next day :eek::p

charlimouse

Visit site
I've ordered from them a few times and every order has been delivered in 3 days! They are the only online tack shop I will order from as all others have let me down.

LaurenM

Visit site
I ordered mine boxing day but recieved it only 2 days ago. They sent the wrong coloured items. Never had a problem with them before, pretty disapointed with them. Will give them a call in the morning :)

CrazyMare

Visit site
I ordered just after Xmas - specifically from them as I knew the service in the past had always been good. This time however it was very slow - it took them 9 days to process the order (I know as I rang and was told it was being picked in the warehouse on day 9).

I then got the DPD tracking number, saw it was picked up as next day on Thursday and it arrived today.

Not so happy with them this time.

MrsHutt

Visit site
Used many times before and always been very good - quick delivery, very reasonable prices.

Same can't be said for yourhorseneeds.co.uk!! Ordered stuff beginning of December, nothing has come and they're not replying to emails :mad:

PLUS they have no telephone number!