Equestrian clearance - delivery times?

Gingernags

Visit site
What sort of turnaround have people had from here on ordinary delivery in the UK?

Ordered some stuff yesterday and now on tenterhooks hoping it'll get here by Saturday but I have an awful feeling it wont...

Not a massive parcel either, saddle cloth, girth, stock and stock bib. Needs them for Sunday!!!!
grin.gif

sorona

Visit site
I have had some stuff delivered in 3 days but another parcel that i ordered online took a few weeks as one item was out of stock so they held the entire order back because of that. When I phoned to ask why it was delayed, they told me so i cancelled the one item and the stuff came 2 days later. It might be worth giving them a call to ask when it may be delivered as they have been very helpful any time i have called and i would definetly use them again but i would prob order online but follow it up with a phone call!!

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Im not sure but I think there may be a chance that they will turn up on Sat? I ordered some stuff and they arrived 2 days after depends a lot on how big the compnay you ordered off is too?

miamibear

Visit site
Hey,

I ordered a dressage saddle cloth on the Monday for a dressage comp on the Sunday, it never came until the following Monday
frown.gif

It must have been out of stock, but they dont tell you that when you order!!

I would ring them definately!!

K9Wendy

Visit site
When I use them I always email to say if something is out of stock dont hold the order up for it, or ring them once you place the order. They are the nicest people to deal with. Orders are generally only slow if an item is out of stock, so check today with them rather than wait..

MagicMelon

Visit site
When Ive ordered they've always been pretty quick. One parcel I remember came very quickly, maybe a day whereas another one came in 3 days I think.

You could try calling them to beg them to put it in the post today for tomorrow! Or offer to pay extra for overnight delivery?

miller

Visit site
Other side of the coin - ordered a HW TO for my loan horse in the afternoon one day and it was there the next so you could be v lucky - I gave the loan horse back before I used the rug though!
crazy.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
I ordered some items 10 days ago, the first part of the order has only just arrived, still waiting for the rest.
and this is despite me ringing twice as I move tomorrow, so fingers crossed they send the other items to my new address!

KJJ

Visit site
My stuff has always come from them within 5 days!! ALWAYS ALWAYS.... if not give them a call Julie is a lovely lady that I have been dealing with.
smile.gif

Fingers crossed it arrives hun x

Gingernags

Visit site
frown.gif
Looks like a no, I rang them but some of the stuff I ordered comes from Dublin - the company not the city - and it'll come in tomorrow so very doubtful that it'll be here by Saturday...

No white saddle cloth, new stock, pin and stock bib for me then for Sunday...

Ah well, will have to manage with a shirt and tie for the stressage and a black saddle cloth...

Just hope her girth sore has totally gone by then as I was waiting for a new girth and girth cover too...