Equestrian Clearance

Kelly1982

Visit site
Has anyone brought anything off of Equestrian Clearance??

I just brought a saddle off of there and am now worrying i am gonna have trouble with them as i have never used them before.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I have got a few things and they are quick and efficient. Would recommend them. I bought rugs and bits and bobs though.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Phew that makes me feel a bit better, thanks
smile.gif

Anyone else had any dealings with them, the more positive feed back i get then the better i will feel
crazy.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Feeling slightly better now
smile.gif

Lets hope my new saddle comes in a few days then coz i haven't been able to ride my new horse since i got her
frown.gif

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Oh damn, thats not good. Fingers crossed for you
smile.gif
So hows she settling in? wheres the pics girly
smile.gif

Got any comps planned for the future that i'll have to watch out for you lol ;p

Kelly1982

Visit site
She is settling in better and better each day and i am still really pleased with her. No more problems with her being tied up either so really pleased about that too.

Rode her for a while today whilst the saddle fitter was there so really itching to get on her and ride her properly now. Feels like i have been waiting a life time already LOL.

No shows planned as yet, probably just do a few local ones at first and then start competing properly end of Sept beggining of Oct.

I will keep you updated with shows in case your there too as it would be good to meet you
smile.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
ive bought loads of things from them. all appeared before the date they quoted. ! item i bought was out of stock and they kept ringing me to give me updates or chance to change to other items. Really good company - dont worry the saddle will arrive

Kelly1982

Visit site
Thats made me feel loads better, was slightly worried as no-one i know has ever used them before so couldn't get any advice.

Thank you
smile.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
theyre based in Halifax i think which isnt really too far away from us. I bought a good number of rugs for them and when i called them to discuss the possibility of having to send them back as they were kind of too small they bent over backwards and gave me as many options as they could to help. Really really nice people. You couldnt want for anyone nicer than these people.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Why are you worrying that you are going to have trouble?
confused.gif

I bought a wintec close contact from them via ebay - the saddle didn't fit H at all - they had no qualms about me exchanging it for a wintec VSD instead - They are really helpful!
smile.gif

Kate x

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
I wouldn't worry. I've always found them very good. They also have a stall at Clitheroe Auction Mart at the monthly horse sales and they've always been very helpful and willing to exchange things there.