Equestrian work/volunteer + travel

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone has ventured in to working and travelling based around horses? I'm not dead set on working with horses, but I currently run a business producing ponies (where my experience lies) and would love to travel over the winter, as I've cut numbers down . I think working while travelling is a good way to meet like-minded people and also provide some income for a better experience (I'm also a bit of a workaholic and enjoy being kept busy!).

I'd like to have enough free time to enjoy the sights and socialize / have nights out, so i'd like to incorporate that as best I can, a weekday job with weekends free would be ideal.

I've been looking at west coast USA , California etc. and have made a couple of inquiries to places in Australia ; New Zealand is on the list too. Any information would be greatly appreciated! It would be for 3-5 months initially, perhaps longer. Somewhere with great sights, near beaches and a social scene. Of course I have to consider how easy it is to get a working VISA, and the possibility of volunteer work if that is too hard to attain !

TIA