Equi bag?

BBs

Visit site
Im not entirely sure what im after - you show jumping lot might know - its a bag that hangs on your stable at shows which you can keep your kit in.

Something like equi link or something? its blue with a green/red logo on?

If anyone can help - need to purchase one for a birthday pressie next week....for a show jumping.

Thanks in advance.

Vxx

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
V are you getting into sj now
grin.gif
grin.gif

It's your b day next week isn't??
Don't worry I'm not a mad stalker, I'm sure you are the same date as me (and age!!) if I remember right from last year!

BBs

Visit site
Shhh, no not really, but YO's sons birthday is next week - shes currently out there with him as hes jumping at a 4 day show in Germany.

Next friday, aged 29 *GROAN*

YO's Sons birthday is on the Sunday 27th so we're having a party out in Germany as YO's son works for Helena Weinburg in Aachen where WEG happens to be so YO is coming over next week and we're having a bit of celebration over the whole weekend and of course watching some eventing inbetween lol

Happy Birthday to you too Lisa
smile.gif

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
That sounds like great fun you lucky thing. Your new yard sounds fab I'm glad it's working out for you.
Yuck one more until the big 30
mad.gif
We'll no longer be able to say we're in our 20's
crazy.gif

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
shires do a hay bag but I have had lots of problems with mine.
my horse is scared of it for many reasons
1 - it makes a scary sound when it flaps against the side of lorry - hence pulls back and takes off across show ground.
2 - his headcollar attached onto it somehow - queue more pulling back and galloping about the show ground with it attached to his head.
3 - he pulls a huge piece of hay out drops most on ground then frightens himself silly getting it on top of his head.
This from a horse that normal stands quietly next to the lorry with/with out a haynet without pulling back.
just my opinion sure many people have had success with them.