Equi Trek Help - Long Shot . . .

sarahpayne

Visit site
Help ... I would like to buy an Equi Trek Space Treka, but my horse doesn't load in a normal trailer - he marches up the ramp on a lorry and stands quietly. I think he finds normal trailers quite claustraphobic as he's a big lump (16'3" ID). I have ordered a 4x4 which I am supposed to pick up next Sat (26/08) and want to order my trailer as it takes a while to come. Anyway, I just wondered if anyone who lives near me would let me try their Equi Trek before I order one - I will cover any costs, etc. I am 10mins from J14 of the M1, north of Milton Keynes. Please PM for any help / advice - the dealership of where I am getting the trailer are also trying to find one for me to try, without much luck .... Many thanks x

_daisy_

Visit site
Sorry cant help you with the borrowing of an equitrek as im miles away from you however, my 17.2hh WB travels/loads well in my show trekka L. She was only used to lorries but has taken quite well to the trailer.
Are you getting the M or L size?

_jetset_

Visit site
Have you looked into contacting a place that sells a lot of the Equi-Treks? When I bought mine they let me try a second hand one for a week which was brilliant!

I would contact Equi-Trek directly or try to find a bigger dealership near to you. You can always drive for an hour or so to get one as at least then you will know!

_jetset_

Visit site
Also meant to say I have a 4* and my 16.3hh IDxTB loads pefectly in it and she wouldn't load at all when I bought her (with the help of Richard Maxwell that is). There is plenty of space in it for her...