equilibrium massage mitts- anyone used one???

madgeymoo

Visit site
i am thinking of investing in a equilibrium massage mitt and just wondering if anyone had any experiences with them-- GOOD or BAD?

i already use both the massage pad and the magnetic back pad and quater pad and find theses extremely useful

SO1

Visit site
i am thinking of getting one of these and would be interested in knowing more as well.

lochpearl

Visit site
yes, it's much easier than the equissage as lighter, cheaper and more flexible, you can really get into hamstrings and the like and also use it on yourself. I think they are a fabulous invention and a good price!

Sults

Visit site
I know this is an old post but just wondering if anyone else has tried this mitt? might add it to the christmas list.....

kezimac

Visit site
yes i have mitt and pad - both very good - am selling my mitt though as need to pay for vet bill and i am learning massage so will do it with my hands!

So anyone intersted in buying a mitt PM me or it goes on ebay

merrymeasure

www.winningpost-art.co.uk
Helen75 - Both my horses loved them. Well, Murphy still does, as I lost old Bob last May. He used to fall asleep with the pad, and loved having the mitt over his quarters and legs. Really helped keep the stiffness at bay. Murphy is on box rest at the moment, as he has done a tendon, but both the pad and mitt really help relax him, and also, I feel anyway, helping towards his rehabilitation. I'm sure if you get one, you wont regret it! :)

helen75

Visit site
Helen75 - Both my horses loved them. Well, Murphy still does, as I lost old Bob last May. He used to fall asleep with the pad, and loved having the mitt over his quarters and legs. Really helped keep the stiffness at bay. Murphy is on box rest at the moment, as he has done a tendon, but both the pad and mitt really help relax him, and also, I feel anyway, helping towards his rehabilitation. I'm sure if you get one, you wont regret it! :)

Thanks!!!!!
(Sorry about Bob :-( )