Equimins Advance & Pink Mash

EnduroRider

Visit site
Hi all, after some thoughts... I currently feed Pink Mash and the Keyflow balancer but having read so many good reviews of the Equimins Advance I have decided to swap that for the balancer. Now that the Equimins Advnace tub has arrived and I have had a read of it, I see it says that pre & pro biotics are included. I am therefore wondering if I should stick with the Pick Mash or drop it? All thoughts appreciated!

For reference, I am feeding this to two Arabs and one PBA, 7-9 years, currently in light work but should be Novice/Open Endurance if there were events on and all barefoot (booted occassionally dependant upon terrain). Two maintain weight well but the third does not and has near ad lib grass nuts when in in the day but he's not a big eater.

NOISYGIRL2

Visit site
What would you give the advance in if you drop the pink mash ? I got the advance but found it smelled too strong for mine to eat it

Leo Walker

Visit site
My fussy mare eats it. She prefers the powder to the pellets oddly, but try the pellets. If not grass nuts and if ness a handful of oats are always a winner with mine!