Equine Artists

jess_asterix

Visit site
Not really CR but I didn't know where to put this!

I am having a painting of my 3 ponies for my 21st birthday and would like some artist recommendations please.

Do i recall a picture of Ryan Prater maybe on a grey horse? I love that!

Any ideas much appreciated x

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
my ex livery and really good friend is Jo Dowell who has done me and NMT some gorgeous pieces, if you pm your email ill ask her to send you some samples over, she is amazing, you wont be disappointed :)

legaldancer

Visit site
Try Susan Robertson - Animal portrait Artist via Facebook. Priced fairly competitively. The others mentioned are also very good, especially Gina Hawkshaw and Mary Herbert.

nikkimariet

Visit site
my ex livery and really good friend is Jo Dowell who has done me and NMT some gorgeous pieces, if you pm your email ill ask her to send you some samples over, she is amazing, you wont be disappointed :)

:nods:

Jo has done a gorgeous picture of Bruce for me, and one for my mum. She has also done a portrait of our Airedale Terrier. Really captures the personality of the animal :)

I've got a few bits from Sol on here, who is super duper talented.

I have a painting by another HHO-er, TrishC, which I absolutely love, she has also done a piece for PS.

And I could look at Gina H's/Mildreds work all day.

BTR

Visit site
Another vote for Mary Herbert, I had a portrait done of my land by her for my 30th.

Expensive but well worth it!

maxie

Visit site
Nadina Ironia (Ireland) - Ironia Art & Showtime Photography, you'll find her on facebook
Absolutely fantastic.....