Equine Communicators/healers etc?

bellaboo

Visit site
Has anybody had a equine communicator/whisperer type person out to see their horse or had a reading done via the phone?

If so, how accurate were they? did you believe them? and if you don't mind telling, why did you feel you needed them? pm if you prefer

My mare hasn't really been herself since losing her companion and seeing someone like this has been suggested to me although i'm not sure what i think about the whole thing, am looking for some real experiences.

kellydonn

Visit site
Hi there bellaboo, Iam a healer and am able to do a bit of communicating with my horse so I havent actually had any one out but I can tell you that they can often pick up onstuff that others may miss. Not all healers are communicators though so you would need to look for someone who advertises as an animal communicator rather than a healer, although most animal communicators are healers as well if you get my drift ! You could also try giving your horse some healing yourself by just taking some quiet time and holding the intention to send loving energy to her , you can either place your hands gently on to her or hold them just off, you may feel tingling in your hands and a sense of calmnes around you. horses love healing and are very open to it and she will defo feel your love for her. if you send me a name to work with I can send your horse some distant healing for you if you would like. it is very traumatic for them to lose a friend. I dont know where you are based but a wonderfull lady who has written 2 books on the subject is called margrit coates and she does do visits! if not there are bound to be a few in your local area ! I can tell you from my own experience it is poss to communicate on a very deep level with horses and Im sure it will help love, light and blessings to you and your horse kx
laugh.gif

kerilli

Visit site
i have used someone, she did it remotely via a picture and only wanted to know the horse's age and name. i was asked to give some questions for her to ask the horse... for example one thing i asked was "do you hurt anywhere?"
got a lot of accurate information back, including the name of the horse's former owner (!!) - the only name mentioned in the whole thing - and the fact that the horse's right shoulder wasn't quite right. two weeks later i discovered that she has some significant muscle tears in that area.
very accurate, very strange really, but definitely give it a go. if you pm me i will ask the person if they might be happy to do a reading for you, if you like.
i tried it because i was desperate to get through to this horse somehow and get some answers. the person in question is still training and very kindly did it for me for nothing, so to all those out there who are sceptical and think it's all a rip-off of the credulous by the opportunistic charlatans of this world... boo sucks to you!

BethH

Visit site
Bellaboo, my horse really struggled throughout last winter when he lost his pair bond. A lady who visits our local health food shop is apparently an animal healer and recommended Bachs remedies, I am a bit of a sceptic but have seem some strange things work and so gave it a try as never being the most confident of horses, he became almost to scared to leave the yard. You are meant to give 4 drops of each essence 4 times a day for 4 days but I did 4 drops twice a day for 8 days added to his feed. You use Star of Bethlehem for grief, think it was Aspen, Holly and Walnut????? these help you let go of the past and move fwd positively apparently, each bottle is only £3 or £4 and I just added them to his feed, bizarely he did seem to chill a lot and relax so although I don't think it worked long term it certainly allowed me to move him fwd a bit in the short term, you could give it a try, there is a brochure that will give you some guidance on which to use.

As for communicators, I would love someone to visit Ryan so he can tell me how he is feeling these days, I always wanted to try Julie Dicker who wrote the most fantastic book but sadly she died a year or 2 ago from cancer, so if anyone knows someone who visits Kent I would love their details

kellydonn

Visit site
have to say its really heart warming to hear other peoples experiences with this sort of thing, I know its not considered the norm for a lot of people and it would be dangerous to be completely reliant on such things but there is a time and a place for everything and it really shows how much you love your horses. I think it must be great for the horses too as imagine what its like trying to communicate to someone who speaks a totally different language, t must be a relief for them when we actually get it right. P.s bach rememdies are very good and even better is if you can get a flower essence made specifically for your horse. I had one made when my horse was on box rest with his leg in a cast and it really kept him chilled kx
laugh.gif

hellybelly6

Visit site
I had somebody come out and see my horse. The strange thing was that the stable's cat also invited himself along and I had a reading from my horse and the cat.

Both said that they had feared for their lives before they joined my family, that they were very grateful to me. She also diagnosed that Jake had a sore left hock - which I did not tell her about. It was very interesting, but she also told me that I constantly pick out Jake's feet, which I do, but she said the same thing to everybody else too, not all of them regular feet picker outers. SOme other things she said had me in tears.

I am thinking of asking her to the stables again.

Natch

Visit site
Hi Bellaboo

I think since you already seem to know what the problem is with the mare (grief) Reiki healing would help your horse to get over the grief, so too would batch flowers or any kind of energy work. Animal communicators would be able to tell your horse anything you want to tell her, maybe that she is still loved by you and to find out a bit more about specifically why your horse is not quite right, if it is grief or another reason, if she'd like another companion, get her to tell them what would help her... as well as be able to send some healing through the communication.

Don't underestimate the power of how much she can understand you - you spending time with her and telling her how much she is loved etc will help.

Here is a thread not so long ago on the subject

You're more than welcome to PM me if you have any more questions on if communication, healing or a.n.other is the right way to go for your mare

I hope she picks up soon. x

digger2

Visit site
Bellaboo,

I've just booked a communicator, Ann Dee, for my horse, it was a birthday present, i ring her from the stables and put the phone on loudspeaker, let the chat begin.

I also have a friend who has trained in Rekii, she's been twice, first time he wasn't really interested, but she felt she wanted to go to his right shoulder, second time he was loose in the stable and moved around to where he wanted the energy and she said she could feel the energy being taken in. when he had enough he just moved away and started eating his net.

hellybelly6

Visit site
Donut
It was Ann Dee who came and listened by myhorse and cat. She is very good. She saw 5 horses at the yard and we were all impressed.

Am thinking of asking her back.

Serephin

Visit site
I had a reading over the phone from Anne Dee - she was very good and it really helped me with the TB I had at the time.

Sara Coppin is very good too - she came to our yard twice and people were blown away with the things she said.