equine dentists in devon

dieseldog

Visit site
Ummmm, I've used Peter in the past, no complaints, he's good with the horses, BUT do be aware that he has diddly squat qualifications :( Its a shame, he's a nice guy.

I'll PM you with the phone no of someone I've used.

I've used Peter in the past and he is great, stopped using him as we are too far away from him. Peter actually mentioned and dealt with an issue that 2 previous qualified dentists decided to ignore as it was difficult to sort out. I personally don't think that dentist qualifications are worth the paper they are written on. Every bad/incompetent/lazy dentist I have encountered has been qualified - maybe I have been unlucky, but I am really happy with my unqualified one I use now.

mightymammoth

Visit site
keith evans everytime but you have to book a long time in advance, I've just booked in for the end of may but he's brilliant.

Moon Dancer

Visit site
Thank you for all the suggestions, I have used Peter knott in the past but find him difficult to get hold of. MijodsR2BlinkinTite I havent received a pm from you for some reason. W1bbler could you pm me number please.
Thanks

small

Visit site
peter is the best . The best way to get hold of him is to leave a message on his home phone ; he usually gets back to you the next day- 01884 841747

Last edited: