equine downshifters

ruthy1

New User
Visit site
Has anybody out there quit a sensible job to work with horses I have a friend who abandoned a six-figure salary in the city and is training as an equine dentist and wondered if there were any others out there who have done the same .... I am a journalist writing a piece about downshifting (also a horse addict who spends many hours at keyboard dreaming of working in a racing stables - even though I am too tall and not a good enough rider). Would love to hear about your experiences ... please either post them or email me at ruth.bloomfield@standard.co.uk

... I shall prepare to feel jealous....

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
When a dentist is coming to our yard almost everyone puts their name on the list. From the prices he charges & money he stuffs in his pocket your friend will probably be earning at least the same salary she was on before!!!!!

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
I am just getting myself financially sorted so that in a few years hopefully I can go BACK to working with horses. I am mad!! I would much rather sweep a mucky yard in the rain thatn sit in a nice office filing paper dreaming abourt sweeping the yard
smile.gif