Equine psychic Anne Dee?

Blizzard

Visit site
Has anyone tried her, she is in Scotland?

My mare has a few issues and her previous owner recommended Anne.

Thanks
smile.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
Prev owners friends have used her, paid her to come down and see their horses and have found out things that astonished them, taken on her recommendations and seen an improvement.

Ive never tried anything like this before, but well my mares issues arent exactly straight forward or consistant, and Im willing to try anything, it cant hurt.

TequilaMist

Visit site
Yes she came to our yard and thought we'd get a couple of our lot done for a bit of fun.Daughter was 9/10 at time.She did pick up a few things that she couldn't have known unless someone had told.Daughters pony apparently didn't like his new bit,we had recently changed it(pony was not tacked up).also that his feet were sore and there were issues with farrier then.
She also 'read' my welsh cob who apparently said he didn't like person who was riding him then(I had been letting kid from yard ride him)discovered she could be really hard on him when I wasn't there.
Also that he wanted to stay with me and not go away again.My niece had taken him to a friends for a few months.
The spooky thing for me was that I asked her to see if he wanted to do what he did before or stay as is.Ann did look at me and I said just ask him.She replied if it had anything to do with cart,he loved his cart!!He had been driven for a good few yrs before I got him and apparently had done quite well.
.She got some 'wrong', told another girl her horse loved his showjumping and he had won last class.Well yea he had but at dressage(hes now grand prix).Horse had never jumped with his owner and she had him since 4 yrs old.So do think take it with a pinch of salt.On the whole she was good but don't know if I gave away more than I thought and/or she was just good at reading body language of horses.Enjoyed itas a bit of fun but don't know if I'd fork out to do it again.
oh andt It didn't change the welsh cob attitude towards being worked.

hussar

Visit site
Haven't used her personally but have several friends who've called her in. She seems to have a 50:50 strike rate for accuracy - seems pretty good at reading owner's body language! Go in with an open mind, I guess.