Equine stables near London

Visit site
Can anyone tell me some equine yards near East London (preferably a professional stable/yard/riding centre). It doesn't necessarily have to be in East, it could be West, North or South but it is necessary to have a good transport as I do not own a car.
It could be in the suburbs near London.

Thanks in advance :)

Visit site
Actually, I am studying Horse Management at college now, so I was wondering if there are any professional stables near London where I can start off my equine career.
A place where I can ride and hopefully work (groom the horses, muck out... etc.).

View

Visit site
Try Trent Park Equestrian Centre in Enfield. Close to public transport, and listed on BHS site as a training centre. Did my R&RS there, and was impressed with what I saw. No doubt others won't recommend it, but we all have different experiences.

j1ffy

Visit site
There are countless yards in and around London. What sort of thing are you looking for - riding schools, livery yards, competitions centres, competition yards, racing? Equine career pathways are very diverse and I'm sure you've given some thought to which way you plan to head.

Visit site
There are countless yards in and around London. What sort of thing are you looking for - riding schools, livery yards, competitions centres, competition yards, racing? Equine career pathways are very diverse and I'm sure you've given some thought to which way you plan to head.
Yes, I am looking for competition yards (mainly show jumping).