Equine world forum

missshell

Visit site
Hi everyone. Im new here. Looks a great forum!
Does anyone use the equine world forum? Im a member but it won't accept my login details or accept new members. Looks like its closed.
confused.gif

Anyone else having this problem?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I found EW before HHO but can honestly say HHO is much better. There is less stupid questions and much better advice! Welcome!

polaris

Visit site
I think that EW is undergoing an upgrade at the moment so the boards were locked for a while. You might try again. I use EW and find it has it's uses as does Horse and Hound. They both have their good points and both their bad.

fizz-tally

Visit site
someone let a banned member use their account to post so they got banned,member was well liked so mass protest started,all those people where then banned with no warning or mail saying why
smirk.gif

Tia

Visit site
Ha! Ha! Sorry but that totally appeals to my sense of justice! Zero tolerance - that's the way to go.

Would this be why we have recently been totally inundated with new members on here......??
wink.gif

polaris

Visit site
It's a little more in depth than that and several members got caught in the x fire...I seriously hope they do join up here as a few of the banned lot were really good people! Good friends of ours.

polaris

Visit site
Oh yes ....with killer long legs!!!!! You guest it! CHICO!LOL!!!
I know Lou....I was just trying to 'big' myself up and make myself an International man of mystery lol!