Equissage

severnmiles

Visit site
I must say I'm chuffed to bits with whoever invented the Equissage and of course my lovely next door neighbour who is so ace at using it!

As you may know I was naughty and went cubbing with my bad ankle yesterday, I took mums mare and although I didn't think anything of it at the time she did a big slip going down a hill on the road, it was not long before I went back to the kennels. As I was hacking home she dipped a couple of times which worried me as she doesn't ever do this. Got off her back at the kennels and swung her right and then left and nothing wrong there, she crossed over fine so I had a look around and on the right hand side there was heat and a bit of swelling and she was Very sore, dipped right down when you touched it
crazy.gif

Called Lynney straight up and she said she'd come and give her a treatment, she gave her a treatment and found nothing one side but then KC reacted in the neck, shoulder, and arse and severly reacted in the back area on the other side.

I iced it this morning and then Lynne came and did another treatment earlier and she is 10X's better, she had lots of little spasms over the worst area on the back and is happy about you touching that area now.

Anyone else had marvellous results with Equissage's?

P.S. Thank you Ladylynney!

_jetset_

Visit site
Hello... yes I have just become the North West agent, but if anyone is interested in the products and would like a free demo, please feel free to PM me and I'll do all I can to help you!

Rebecca x x