Equissage

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
I recently bought a secondhand equissage pad, horses seem to enjoy it and feels good on my dodgy shoulder. Horses definitely feel looser under saddle after a 20 minute treatment, best described as if someone has already warmed them up for me. Can't replace good "hands on" treatment though IMO.

KarenX

Visit site
We have one and use it at shows before jumping. We "think" it works! The service we recieved from Equissage was very good. They came out and gave us a demo before we bought one and they have kept in touch to make sure we were happy with results.

Karen
smile.gif

spooks

Visit site
i bought one a week ago and the horse has it on every day if he is being ridden, he has some problems with tightness in his shoulders and this seems to be helping. i also get my friend who is a qualified masseuse (sp), horse and human, to come once a month and gives him an massage. he seems to enjoy the equissage.he gets bored with the hands on one as it takes to long! lol.we also have the hand held unit to (which is great on humans). my area rep came out to do a demo first and i got mine on a good payment option plan to.