equisup

JessPickle

Visit site
Pickle has been prescribed equisup because of being found to be anemic. I just wanted to know what this supplement is supposed to do and why is it normally prescribed

xjessx

Roany-pony

Visit site
My horsey has been on courses of Equisup quite a few times now.He had it after a virus as his blood levels were considered to be not quite right and he was also slighty anemic.Once his levels were found to correct the vet advised to put him on Propell plus to maintain then.
I found Equisup to be very good but also a bit pricey.Hope that helps.xx
grin.gif
grin.gif

Halfpass

Visit site
Equisup I has been scientifically formulated as a palatable liquid tonic for horses containing Iron, Folic Acid and Vitamin B. Horses are often left ‘off form’ following illness or worm infestation and Equisup I provides a boost when they need it most. It is especially useful in providing a readily assimilated form of iron, together with the vitamins necessary for the production of haemoglobin and red blood cells

Hope this helps, used it on my boy after a nasty kick in field got infected. He seems to take a long time to heal so it just boosted his immune system. Was warned by vet that it can make some horses feel too good and especially if on box rest can become a bit of a handful. but it worked for mine. Gave him full course a and you could practically see the wound healing once we started to give it!!!

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Was warned by vet that it can make some horses feel too good and especially if on box rest can become a bit of a handful. but it worked for mine. Gave him full course a and you could practically see the wound healing once we started to give it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wish my vet had warned that!, he got a bit nutty so YO lunged him he got so strong he pulled away from the lunge the galloped round the school about 10 times bucking!!!!