Equitector Classic Riding Boots

Parkranger

Visit site
Anyone got a pair? I have big ol calfs and can't find a decent pair (want leather) so looking at these ones.

Any other recommendations? Need a 17" calf at least.....

Claireg9

Visit site
yep i have this problem too. I looked at tem but wasnt sure if i liked the bulky toe due to metal toe caps!
other than that i think there smart!
I say this everytime this topic comes up... but please any body out there that manufactures these boots... please give us the option to pay more to have the boot made to measure! Im sure it wont just be us bi calfed people who want them, but skinny people too, short people, extra tall people we all want a boot that fits... does up and looks nice!!!!
I want mountain horse high riders myself but there not wide enough and are to tall for my short dumpy stumps!
frown.gif

Rambo

Visit site
Yep, I have them too...and I have 18" calfs
shocked.gif
As Claireg9 says, they're not the most stylish boots in the world, and mine appear to have a slight fault in one of the zips which can be a pain, but they are the only ones you can get that fit my size calfs without going down the expensive made to measure route.

I would say however that at 17" you should be able to find some 'normal' boots. The standard sizes seemed to stop at 17.5" in my experience
crazy.gif

Jo C

Visit site
Try Rectiligne boots - I paid about £100 for my leather ones with zip and I have short legs with huge calfs, they come in lots of sizes - I got mine from Ingatestone Saddlery in Essex but they do mail order. Also if you want to pay more Cavallo do lots of sizes that they don't advertise. There is a woman in Sussex (can't remember the website at the moment) who is excellent and sells them.
Edited to say this is the one I'm thinking of http://www.onthehoof.co.uk/

Parkranger

Visit site
I didn't think they looked bulky from the website pics? I just went ahead and ordered them as with Jods I'm probably more like 18" and would rather have a bit of give than wrestle with those every time i wear them....thanks for the advice girls! x

frannieuk

Visit site
I'm a tall person with skinny calfs and my equitectors fit me fine, my friend is tall with bulky calfs and hers fit her well too so I guess the elastic stretch bit works!

scrat

Visit site
My daughter has Equitector Classics . The person we spoke to (from Equitector) was extremly helpful and concerned that she purchase the correct size. They do a made to measure service so I would recomend phoning with your measurements as I'm sure they will help. We were told that the elastic part will give another 5cm so that may make difference.I think they look quite stylish and are reasonably priced for leather boots.
http://www.equitector.co.uk/index.htm?subj=Long+Riding+Boots

rema

Visit site
I have had mine a few weeks now and use them for local level showing.They are sooooo comfy!!.The chap at Equitector was very helpfull.They do boots that fit up to a 60cm calf!!!.
grin.gif

Peaches

Visit site
I have Equitectors & they are great PLUS they are British made (not many things in the equestrian world you can say that about these days)
They will do MtM if the standard ones don;t fit you but the standard range is very broad.

Rambo, if you have a problem with your zip, email or call Nico at Equitector - his customer service is second to none!