Eric Lamaze is in big trouble!

SilverLinings

Visit site
He sounds like a very strange man, either drawn to acting fraudulently and/or a compulsive liar. The court cases and the medical documents appear to all involve very big falsehoods- he sounds like the conmen who get so caught up in their invincibility after they get away with it a few times that they start telling bigger and bigger lies and eventually get caught when it all spirals out of control. I fell sorry for the people pursuing cases against him, and the judge will have a big job on their hands trying to get to the actual truth.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I wonder who knew the brain cancer was faked. The story got so much coverage. You’d think even his family would dob him in. It’s a horrific thing to do. My sociopathic uncle faked cancer. No one had a clue. My Aunt eventually found out and was utterly devastated. Almost worse than thinking her husband had cancer in the first place.

Parrotperson

Visit site
He picked the wrong cancer to fake too. Glioglastoma is a killer. You don’t survive it. It kill’s usually within 2 years and much much quicker if undiagnosed

He’s an idiot.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
How on earth did it take so long to uncover? There are multiple examples of faked letters to the courts by ‘doctors’ claiming he was medically unfit to travel to hearings and too cognitively impaired to participate in court proceedings. AT THE SAME TIME as he was competing, coaching and posting all over FB. People around him must be complicit. What a total mess.

Nicnac

Visit site
Silly man. I loved watching him riding Hickstead.

I'm not sure the brain tumour is untrue but the laryngeal metastasis is being quite rightly strongly questioned. He retired in 2022 from competition due to his health allegedly but will have lost all credibility now. He also had issues earlier in his career with stimulants/cocaine and potentially alcohol.

His lawyer surely has to be struck off. All very bizarre.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
There is more info on COTH. His lawyer appears not to have known and has immediately resigned as counsel.

The letters re the brain tumour dating back to 2017 are faked. The brain tumour consultant who signed the letters says he’s never treated him. So it does not appear he has ever had cancer.

Last edited:

millikins

Visit site
There is more info on COTH. His lawyer appears not to have known and has immediately resigned as counsel.

The letters re the brain tumour dating back to 2017 are faked. The brain tumour consultant who signed the letters says he’s never treated him. So it does not appear he has ever had cancer.
All cancer diagnoses are frightening but the head and neck ones must surely be the most terrifying of all. What a truly wicked thing to do, to lie about a disease we all dread getting for personal gain.