Eridge ground info.....

AutumnRose

Visit site
For the few that were discussing it :) :)

I have it on good authority from a 4* rider who has been up to the park in last couple of days that the xc ground is surprisingly good. Good grass cover and they have worked extremely hard - as will they continue to do.

We are forecast rain tomorrow and saturday and there were lots of dark clouds just before it got dark (i'm 2mins away) although not raining yet.

I will be running B on Sat and i have a very experienced friend who's horse isn't a hard ground fan who will run it in horses first intermediate on sunday.

However, the show jumping is hard apparently. However, that is currently and i hear there are plans to address this.

Hope that helps someone!!!!

HannahHDEventing

Visit site
For the few that were discussing it :) :)

I have it on good authority from a 4* rider who has been up to the park in last couple of days that the xc ground is surprisingly good. Good grass cover and they have worked extremely hard - as will they continue to do.

We are forecast rain tomorrow and saturday and there were lots of dark clouds just before it got dark (i'm 2mins away) although not raining yet.

I will be running B on Sat and i have a very experienced friend who's horse isn't a hard ground fan who will run it in horses first intermediate on sunday.

However, the show jumping is hard apparently. However, that is currently and i hear there are plans to address this.

Hope that helps someone!!!!
That's brilliant. Many thanks for letting us know. I received an email from the entries secretary last night saying that they have increased the starting fee to £12 to cover the cost of excessive groundwork, and that they are confident the ground will be good. Fingers crossed.
Good luck to everyone competing this weekend.

AutumnRose

Visit site
Hot2trot - B is quite late on sat. i think 3.45, 4.45 and 5.20. A friend is riding him for me and i really hope its not too hot. B doesn't really like the heat and will will feel that hill to the finish if its as warm as it has been!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Well now, daughter says we'll probably go and Rosie says we're going so I expect we will - not there til Sunday though, kick-off mid afternoon - so shan't see many of you sadly!
Good luck all :)