Escapism (USA) Thoroughbred.

severnmiles

Visit site
Anyone know anything about Escapism? I presume he's dead now, racing post doesn't come up with anything about him, not even Sire and Dam.

Any info useful.

Thanks
smile.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
my pony is by him!!!
and she is out of a welsh pony
i also tryed to find info him, but didn't have any luck, please let me know if you find anything on him, do you have a horse by him??
thanx

21stbdayEllie016.jpg

21stbdayEllie011.jpg

babymouseandellielittlebourne4thsep.jpg

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
my pony is by him!!!
and she is out of a welsh pony
i also tryed to find info him, but didn't have any luck, please let me know if you find anything on him, do you have a horse by him??
thanx

21stbdayEllie016.jpg

21stbdayEllie011.jpg

babymouseandellielittlebourne4thsep.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww very pretty! What do you do with her? A colt I'm looking at buying, well his dam is by Escapism.

mariond

Visit site
During his later years Graham Lloyd stood Escapism at stud Nr Hay-on-Wye Herefordshire. He died approx 10/12 years ago as someone I know bred the very last foal sired by him aptly named Last Escape. I could probably find out more about him if you wanted as someone else I know has a horse sired by him and I will be seeing them at a show on Sunday
I think some of his stock had the ability to jump well

mariond

Visit site
Will see what I can find for you. What sort of information where you looking for ? Graham and his partner still live locally but I haven't seen either of them for a while.

seaofdreams

Visit site
Ellie is very talented pony we brought her for my brother, who has done everything on her and allways placed, i would have loved a bigger version of her
she is a lovley pony to handle to, can be sharp not a novice's pony, but a proper competition pony