Escudo I - Who is using him? Any for sale?

TarrSteps

Visit site
I guess this technically isn't a breeding question but I've been asked to keep my eyes open for any Escudo I offspring and thought you all might have ideas on where to look. The people might look at offspring from a son if the right type but not interested in Escudo II.

crabbymare

Visit site
I looked at a foal from him on a trip earlier in the year but it does not sound as if he is much used outside germany now. there is one by his sire coming up for auction in a couple of weeks but most by escudo his seem to sell away from auctions. do they want one now or would they wait for nest seasons foals?

TarrSteps

Visit site
I looked at a foal from him on a trip earlier in the year but it does not sound as if he is much used outside germany now. there is one by his sire coming up for auction in a couple of weeks but most by escudo his seem to sell away from auctions. do they want one now or would they wait for nest seasons foals?

Ideally both parties want one of riding age. He has lately generated a lot of interest as a show hunter sire in North America but demand exceeds supply. :)

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Sadly he wouldnt be used in Germany as much as the latest 'hot' young licensing championjs so I suspect there are far fewer younger offspring by him aorund now and most breeders in the Uk tend to use the well promoted stallion stations such as Schockemohle or Sprehe over here and not the State Studs so i doubt there will be many, if any, British bred offspring.

A great line for ridability and considering it is predominatly a jumper line, a good number of dressage horses from there too, probably due to their trainability, so no wonder they suit the american hunter market.

Bearskin

Visit site