Eskadron Boots

Madam_max

Visit site
Has anyone got the above?
grin.gif
I like the sheepskin lined ones.
grin.gif
Or what other nice jumping boots are there?

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
I have Ekadron tendon and fetlock boots, not the sheepskin lined as too difficult to keep clean. the new veredus boots are nice, they were selling them at SCOPE for the same price as a set of Eskadrons and they seem tougher.

ernikins

Visit site
I have John Whitaker ones that are similar to the Eskadron ones - I really like them. Having said that if I was to go and buy a pair now I would get the Eskadorn ones - I have used them before and they are really good - not sheepskin though as it is a pain to keep clean!

Greyhound

Visit site
I love my Eskadron, yes they are a bit pricey, but I think they wear well, are well made, I have had no stitching come loose, and clean up well after hacking through the mudiness.

I have also got the sheepskin lined ones, a little more tricky to clean so save them for when the other ones are drying.

Gh
grin.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
veredus ones are my favourite by far. I have the neoprene lined ones as I poor but the leather lined ones are sooooooooo soft its untrue. They are easy to clean (neoprene ones go in washing machine or simply just scrubbed), tough and flexible and more importantly don't rub!!

KatB

Visit site
I love the Veredus boots. have neoprene ones for everyday, and leather lined ones for comp, and love them. Very tough and wash better than alot of the eskadrons ive come across.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Sheepskin ones are wonderful. I use the tendon ones on my boy with the sheepskin as he has sensitive legs (others can rub). They look great, are so cosy looking and definately comfy. Highly recommended!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Just looked the Veredus boots up on ebay as i wasn't sure what they were and i LOVE those boots but didn't know what they were called. I keep wanting to get a pair but never have the money
frown.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
i found my complete set (tendons and fetlocks) 2nd hand off a random scottish RC notice board. I just googled them and found them! best bit with postage they were £35 and in fabulous condition!! i suggest a google although 2nd hand pairs are very rare! Also even if new the basic tendons are only about £40 which can't be much more than the others! there are several different types of veredus but the prolights are the standard ones without magnetic strips/inflatable bits etc that come with the ultra expensive ones!

Kelly1982

Visit site
Wow thats really good
shocked.gif

I think just the tendon boots are not far off £50 in our local tack shop, i do keep looking at them though but but keep pulling myself way as she doesn't really need them and £50 could go on a few shows.

Definatly going to have a search on google and ebay though to see if i can get them cheaper.

bountyboy

Visit site
I have gone through soooo many different pairs of boots with my horsey. Mines a tb so has fine skin and is very sensitive - the eskadrons rubbed his legs. However the fluffy eskadrons didn't. But I have to say the BEST boots of all are clarendon boots. They fit anything, never rub and look great!!!