even more fanciable eventers and sj'ers

lorenababbit

Visit site
i have been reading all your posts and you girls need to get out more!! Especially you,BB! And as there is frankly no contest for Andrew Nicholson anyway....

Bossanova

Visit site
We need insider info on who's single and who's phone number you can accidentally give us
smirk.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Well, better looking than Matt Wright for sure but I have a feeling all the best ones are taken so no world beater either..... Not older than say 33ish, a bank statement that isnt in the red by too much and a nice personality.
Find me that and I'll pay you a decent price!!

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She will take anyone - as long as they are loaded and not TOO ugly
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, how could you say such a thing but as you have what about Nick Gauntlett? I heard he has been after a dressage babe but she went off him when she was sober so he's looking, Boss.

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He'd do!!
Hmmm, I have his email address but it may be a little presumptious to email and ask him out
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
trust me girl, you presume as much as you like, he will be charming i am sure just dont mention me!"

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hehe, wallet is the MOST important size wize but it cant really make up for a lack of substance in other areas I suppose

[/ QUOTE ]

wicked girl!! perhaps we should move on past gauntlett now...

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh but I need contacts and friends in high places, need to name drop a teeeeeny bit....

[/ QUOTE ]
chances are if you drop my name he will drop you a punch in the eye!!

lorenababbit

Visit site
I think we ought start a poll on least fanciable eventer/showjumper then we will be sure to appriciate a babe when we meet one, even if they are cunningly disguised!

lorenababbit

Visit site
Poor old matt! Not that you are wrong mind! i would have to nominate either of the whitakers senior and as for eventers there are one or two who hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down... but we have moved on from gauntlett havent we?

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We need insider info on who's single and who's phone number you can accidentally give us
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And forgot to mention that BB did once offer me her bag and its coontents (mobile phone) for francis' number once but i said no as it wasnt a Prada! Is he worth a Prada do you think?

Bossanova

Visit site
Oh no, Gauntlett is a viable target, I'm simply waiting for more suggestions of desperate single eventers.
Hmmm, poor Leslie isnt exactly a pretty picture either. I agree on the whittaker front, plenty of weathered sjers around

lorenababbit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no, Gauntlett is a viable target, I'm simply waiting for more suggestions of desperate single eventers.
Hmmm, poor Leslie isnt exactly a pretty picture either. I agree on the whittaker front, plenty of weathered sjers around

[/ QUOTE ]

a viable target? i have heard him called alot of things but thats new. i am going to PM you his number anyway! And you are right again leslie is up there as is tom robinson. we are in trouble now!

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

a viable target? i have heard him called alot of things but thats new. i am going to PM you his number anyway! And you are right again leslie is up there as is tom robinson. we are in trouble now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, lets hope they never search themselves on the internet.....

Thistle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You've missed this young man out
photos35018.jpg

Better photo here http://www.alcrook.co.uk/photo_66141.html .
I had a great time with him at burgie this year
wink.gif
. he very charming
smirk.gif
. He has one problem ........... A Girlfriend
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you start as well. At Isleham last season OT did every phase at the same time as my then 14 year old daughter. He chatted to her in the collecting ring every time (Piggy was there but she was busy riding). By the end of the day she was besotted by him and we have to try to park near him at every event now!

moon_drop

Visit site
Yes he very friendly and that smile. I got talking to him after he fell off and I give him a hand up. then that night he bought me a drink at the bar and we got talking again. I would have to say that night he didn't talk about piggy once!!!