Event Rider Recommendation

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
I am looking for an event rider to take my young stallion on and introduce to eventing this season due to my plan A not working out.
I am based in Yorkshire but dont mind him going elsewhere but ideally not to far south.

Gamebird

Visit site
Hi Jo - I nearly got on him by mistake yesterday! He's been put in the box that the one I have usually lives in. It was very early morning and I wasn't awake and it took me a minute to twig :eek:. He looks very smart though. Are you looking for a professional or someone like the girl who has ridden him the past few days (H)?

Vickijay

Visit site
1 of the stallions I have been interested in, followed and used was started by Mike Jackson, who I think has a very good reputation with babies and stallions but hes quite far from Yorkshire. Another I liked was ridden by Jeanette Brakewell who is north but not as far as you I think! Apparently her yard is very well set up for entires too and the stallion owner had nothing but praise for how her boy was handled and treated

Gamebird

Visit site
Have PM'd you again. And I think Christopher is based near Pocklington so pretty local.

Last edited:

Lyndsay

Visit site
James Sommerville is based in North Yorkshire, he is a lovely rider and willing to take on youngsters. Will PM you his number