Eventriders.com/Eventingworldwide.com

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
I have just been sent an email from eventingworldwide.com which states that some of it's features are;

"Lauren Shannon, team Young Rider gold medallist last summer, has joined our regular columnists Bill Levett, Team White, Andy Heffernan and Robbie Be Good."

I was a member of eventriders.com last year and they were all regular correspondants on there! So does that mean eventriders.com is effectively dying (it's been pants the last 3/4months, wish I hadn't renewed my membership
mad.gif
) and that eventingworldwide.com is replacing it?

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Eventing World Wide is very good uses most of the same correspondants that event riders used to and updates quickly and daily. By far the best site now, event riders does seem to be coming to a grinding halt and I really wouldn't bother.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Event Riders IS probably dying because of its charging. I refuse to pay for any site access! They should have tried to make money in other ways (ie. through advertising or something), not by charging its users.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I paid for eventriders about 18 months ago have not paid since but can still login. I refuse to pay for eventingworldwide as I do not see it being that good. I do not find the course photos that helpful and prefer word of mouth. I like the articles but again not for £30.

dieseldog

Visit site
I replied to EWW email:

"As you got my email address from er.com and you are aware that you have already ripped me off once why do you imagine I would want to spend money with you again? That subscription was a birthday present to someone - how bad do you think I feel about giving them something that is completely useless?"

Do you think I'll get a reply?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I would love to know if you do get a reply - I think Twiggy is involved with it all. Maybe if you see her in Dec bring it up!

nicoleamy

Visit site
well done dieseldog! good on you. You r sooo right! they are just ripping poeple off. and i agree completely with magic melon-they should make money through adverstising, not by charging their customers. it is far too expensive for what it is and what the hell do u really get from it anyway.. its so bad that eww are just taking the same articles from er.com. disgusting. it should be free to use and advertising should support it, like so many other websites. er.com is a complete waste of money with crap reports now and eww is not much better!! fair play to standing up to them DD-would love to know if you get a reply!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I send a stroppy e-mail to er.com ages ago.. saying i thought i'd well and truely wasted my £20 joining them, as the site has been crap...

Think i might send the same email to EWW.. as it's the same site as er.com (managed by the same person, who left er.com) but £10 more expensive..
£30 is alot of money for no gain!!

rip off