Eventriders.com - where are you??

TURBOBERT

Visit site
When the BE site goes off over the weekend you were always 'on the ball' with immediate news. The Young Riders won GOLD and our very own Amy Young the Individual GOLD. Wake up for goodness sake. Or I for one won't renew my subsciption............ :
confused.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
Personally I think its gone down hill, not sure if I'll bother renewing my membership again next year, last year they were fab, regular updates, loads of pics, really on the ball, unfortunately they haven't kept the good work up!
frown.gif

eventrider23

Visit site
eventriders.com has now been taken over by a previously 'sleeping' partner. The brains and indeed the main person behind the website has now 'parted company' and has opened up a new site just this week. She has covered the YR champs every step of the way and in addition has taken the majority of er.com's columnists.
The site is
www.eventingworldwide.com

Membership is free for the month of august!

sarahsarah30

New User
Visit site
sorry too many typos!!! try....www.equestrian.co.uk had their results before eventerworldwide and horseandhound - and also that clayton won - you don't have to pay for any of their news - and they do free adverts!! - gosh I really need to learn to type!!