Evil Ivy continues to improve...

Gingernags

Visit site
Amazing! She's really taking to the side reins and playing nice, she's only had one evil day in a fortnight! We are really impressed. Still taking it nice and steady but G sat on her again last night - laid over her back first then gently swung up and walked once around the yard

ridingspot2.jpg

So she's still in the good books. Well with G anyway. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop as it were!!!!! Not that I'm a cynic or anything! Though in this case I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong!

JAK

Visit site
What a wicked mummy, eh, Ivy - sooooo suspicious & cynical, when you're being sooooo good & compliant!
There's just no pleasing some people is there?
wink.gif
smirk.gif
wink.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
Nice to see that she is improving - and proving my theory that some babies need to start earlier than others. I am now planning sitting on the little stinker after christmas as he has again gone bum up big time and I would like to sit on something a bit more level.

He is about to be started walking over poles as he now find normal long reining and loose school too easy. Think he is going to be a challenge to keep occupied schooling when older - is Ivy going to be the same.

Intelligent youngsters - pain or gain?