Evil pycho pony is going...

Ginn

Visit site
Well we have tried and tried and tried with Chelsea and although her schooling and balance was improving her character has been slowly getting worse. She has become suicidal to ride outside the schooling with full up rears, spinning and plain trying to kill me and get home and her manners have just gone from bad to worse - it would seem the more confident she gets the more impatient and agressive she becomes. Tilly has dropped a considerable amount of weight because chelsea will not allow her near her food and comes in with yet more kick and bit marks every day - thank god she has a thick rug on!

We have everything checked and rechecked and not one person can find anything physically wrong with her and the final straw was when my YO went into the stable to refil the water on Friday night to discover that she didn't stand much chance of getting out alive as Chelsea deicided to go for her with her legs and wouldn't let her out at which point poor Fi had to climb into the metal hayrack 6ft up on the wall and phone her husband for help!

Really pleased that she will nolonger be our responsibility but equally feel like we've failed with her as despite all our input she is even worse now then when she first arrived
frown.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Nope, owner is taking her back. We were meant to give a months notice but YO has basically asked that she is collected before the end of the month as she is now terrified of her
frown.gif

ecrozier

Visit site
I used to know an evil mare called chelsea, this one isn't chestnut is she? That one was, and she was evil! Not that I have anything against chestnut mares, I have one and she id lovely!!

Abs

Visit site
Obvious question - and I apologise if you've been through this before - but did you try her on some hormone balancing supps?